Christmas Gift Bag
Make your gift extra special when you place it inside this enchanting gift bag. Accented with buttons and gems, it shines!
Designed by Janet Pensiero for Blumenthal Lansing Co.
- Favorite Findings™ Glitter Buttons (Red)
- Favorite Findings™ Round Buttons (Ocean)
- Paper Gift Bag (Red)
- Scrapbook Paper (green solid, 6 coordinating red/green prints)
- Self-Adhesive Gems (multi color)
- Chenille Stems (7, Silver tinsel)
- Circle Template
- Ornament Patterns
- Paper Adhesive (of choice)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
Trace and cut a 5-inch circle of green paper. Adhere to front of bag.
Using ornament patterns, trace and cut out 3 ornaments from different print papers.
Cut circles and strips to decorate ornaments as desired.
Glue ornaments in place.
Cut 1/16-inch strips of print paper.
Glue in place for ornament hanging strings.
Cut and glue small rectangle shapes to tops of ornaments.
Add buttons and gems as desired.
Glue tinsel stems to top front edge of bag.
Wrap tinsel stems around handles of the bag.
Note: Click on "download pattern" button on bottom right for project pattern.