Christmas Gift Bag
There’s no better way to give a gift than in a handcrafted gift bag made with Inkadinkado® clear stamps.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Peppermint Twist Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Ornate Christmas Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Christmas Silhouettes Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- Pigment Ink - Blakc
- K&Company® Brenda Walton Flora & Faund Designer Paper Pad
- Recollections™ Value Pack Cardstock Essentials
- Celebrate It!™ Black Ribbon with White Edges
- Celebrate It!™ Light Blue Sheer Ribbon
- Celebrate It!™ Kraft Bag
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adhesive Foam 1/8" Squares
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the pigment ink)
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Dark Brown Sewing Thread
- Sewing Machine
Cut a rectangle from pattern paper that is 1/2 inch smaller than the front of the gift bag on all four sides. Mat the paper with tan cardstock and tint the edges of the cardstock with ink.
Stamp “joy” and “Merry Christmas” on tan cardstock. Cut around each of the images to form a rectangle and round the corners. Tint the edges of the rectangles with ink.
Cut a thin strip from striped pattern paper and trim a V shape into one short edge. Tint the edges with ink.
Attach the rectangles and the strip near the top left corner of the pattern paper.
Add two lengths of black ribbon along the right side of the pattern paper. Use just a dab of glue near the top of each piece to hold them in place.
Stitch around the pattern paper several times, working in a random fashion. Be sure to stitch across the top of the stamped rectangles, striped pattern paper, and ribbon pieces.
Stamp the ornament images on light blue pattern paper and cut to shape. Mat each with tan cardstock and trim to leave a thin border around the image. Attach the images at the bottom of the ribbon lengths using foam adhesive.
Tie a piece of light blue ribbon around each length of black ribbon just above the ornaments.
Glue the entire assembly to the front of the bag. 10. Tie small pieces of ribbon around the bag handle.