Use these as gifts for your neighbors or party trays for your holiday get-togethers—either way, they are sure to be a hit!
Designed by Kathy Dobson, courtesy of DCWV®.
- Recollections™ Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Bright and Jolly
- Unfinished Wood Trays
- Craft Paint – Opaque Red and Caribbean Blue
- Plastic Cellophane – Clear
- Duff Goldman Brownie Mix
- Duff Goldman Brownie Tattoos
- Shiny Ribbon, 7/8" (2 Yds.) – Red
- Shiny Ribbon, 5/8" (2 Yds.) – Blue
- Ribbon, 7/8" (2 Yds.) – Green Polka-dot
- Tulip® Glitter Dimensional Fabric Paint – Diamond (Optional)
- Foam Brush, 1"
- 3D Adhesive Foam Squares
- ArtMinds™ Decoupage Glue
- Paper Trimmer, 12"
Paint first tray red and second tray blue.
While paint is drying, trim desired paper prints into strips or rectangle pieces. Once paint is dry, arrange pieces in tray as desired.
Paint a generous amount of decoupage glue on the front and back of strips, one at a time, and place on tray. As you place each one down, smooth out all air bubbles and press down firmly. Once all pieces are in place, paint a final coat of decoupage glue over the entire tray and set aside to dry.
Wrap brownie mix and brownie tattoos. Put in trays once they are dry, wrap tray with cellophane, and tie with ribbons.
Add a tag or card, embellishing with glitter if desired.