Cinco de Mayo Maracas
- Crayola® Markers
- Printable Pattern
- Uncooked Rice
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Fine Motor
- Print and color in pattern as desired.
- Cut out like pair of maracas and glue craft stick to the blank side of one.
- On the same piece, apply a thin line of glue around the outer edge leaving the bottom open. Let glue set until tacky.
- Place remaining piece on top and press down edges, making sure all sides match up. Let dry.
- Pour rice into the bottom opening and close with glue. Let dry.
TipsCreate these fun and colorful maracas to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Maracas can also be embellished with Glitter Glue and acrylic jewels for added fun!