Cinderella Carriage Pumpkin
- DecoArt® Dazzling Metallics® Acrylic Paint- Splendid Gold
- DecoArt® Craft Twinkles® Glitter Paint- Crystal and Lime Green
- DecoArt® Craft Twinkles® Writers- Gold and Fuchsia
- Foam Pumpkin, Small- White
- Paintbrushes- Fan and #12 Flat
- Wood Wheels (4)
- Wood Dowel (Cut in Half)
- Water Container
- Palette (Or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem- Gold Foil (Halved)
- Creative Versa-Tool™ (or Craft Knife)
- Craft Glue
Use pencil to draw half-circle for door opening. Draw a square on each side of door opening for windows.
Use Creative Versa-Tool™ to cut out door opening and window. Make holes opposite each other, front and back at pumpkin bottom, for dowel axles.
Use fan brush to coat pumpkin with Crystal Craft Twinkles®. Let dry.
Use #12 flat brush to paint dowels and wheels Splendid Gold. Set aside.
Use #12 flat brush and Lime Green Craft Twinkles® to loosely paint leaves around stem.
Use Gold Craft Twinkles® to dot around door and make door handle and tendrils between leaves.
Curl chenille stem pieces. Poke one end of chenille tendril into pumpkin near stem.
Push dowels through holes for axles. Push wheels on ends of dowels. Secure with glue.