Class of ’09 Card
If you are looking for a modern, custom graduation card theme, this card made with Inkadinkado® clear stamps is sure to delight your graduate.
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Circles & Dots Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Artstamp Large Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Jersey Numbers Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- Colorbox® Queue Fluid Chalk Ink: Misty Meadow, Ice Jade
- ColorBox® Queue Fluid Chalk Ink: Chocolates & Blueberries, Chestnut Roan
- The Paper Company, Assorted Cypress Value Pack: Brown, Tan
- The Paper Company Cardstock: Assorted Seaside Value Pack, Green
- Polka Dot Ribbon (5/8-inch x 3-yards)
- Offray Ribbon, Cream (1/4-inch x 10-yards)
- Offray Ribbon, Brown (1/8-inch x 10-yards)
- All Night Media® Mini Pop Dots
- Fine Tip Marker, Brown
- Circle Cutter
- Heat Tool
Cut a 7-inch x 10-inch rectangle from brown cardstock. Fold in half to create a 7-inch x 5-inch top-folding card.
Cut a rectangle from tan cardstock and stamp two different circle designs with ice jade ink to create a background design.
Stamp “CLASS” in chestnut roan ink on the rectangle, placing it slightly to the left of center.
Stamp a small circle design randomly on the background with chestnut roan ink. Edge the rectangle with chestnut roan ink, layer on green cardstock, and edge green cardstock with chestnut roan ink.
Lay polka dot ribbon across the right side of the rectangles and wrap the ends around to the back and glue in place. Cut pieces of cream and brown ribbon and knot them around the polka dot ribbon slightly below center.
Glue the rectangles to the card.
Stamp “09” with chestnut roan ink on a 2-inch circle of tan cardstock and edge the circle with chestnut roan ink. Layer on a 2½-inch circle of green cardstock and edge with chestnut roan ink.
Adhere the circles to the card with mini pop dots.
Use the brown marker to add “of” to the left of the circles.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Replace the brown and green theme with your graduate’s school colors. Heat set the inks to avoid smearing and fading.