Classroom "We Can Do It!" Chart
- Artist's Loft™ Tools of the Trade™ 12"x12" Cork Tile – Natural
- Sticker Letters – Style of Choice
- Creatology™ Foam Letters – Style of Choicev
- Scrapbook Paper – Styles of Choice (3)
- Recollections® Cardstock – White
- Buttons – Assorted
- Punch - 1" Circle
- Celebrate It® Ribbon – Colors of Chioce
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape, ¼"
- Artist's Loft™ Tools of the Trade™ Push Pins
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Paper Trimmer
- Computer and Printer
Cut first style of scrapbook paper to 3" x 11½". Adhere to top of cork with tacky tape. Cut second style scrapbook paper to 1½" x 10½".
Layer on top of first scrapbook paper as shown. Add sticker letters and buttons.
Cut third scrapbook paper style to 4" x 8½". Adhere to left side of cork with adhesive tape.
Determine how many classroom "jobs" you want and decide the spacing. Print out "job" titles onto white cardstock and cut to size. Add to scrapbook paper panel on the left side as shown.
Use ribbons to create grid lines.
Add days of the week as shown.
Print out names of kids from the classroom and punch with 1" punch. Attach to buttons with adhesive tape and then glue buttons to push pins.