Clay Pot Critter-Blue Shark
This adorable clay pot critter comes to life with DecoArt® Patio Paint!
Designed by DecoArt Design Team
- DecoArt® Patio Paint: Summer Sky Blue
- 3-inch Standard Clay Pots (2)
- Foam Sheets: Blue, White
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (ADULT USE ONLY)
- Tracing and Transfer Paper
- Pen or Stylus
- #12 Flat Brush
- Paper Towels
- Palette or Plastic Plates
- Water Container
- Wood Disk or other flat object, optional (to stabilize pots, as shown)
Note: Let paint dry between steps.
ADULT: Position and glue pots together, top to top for body.
Paint body with Summer Sky Blue.
Trace and transfer pattern for fins onto blue foam and teeth onto white foam. Use scissors to cut out.
ADULT: Position and adhere fins, teeth, and wiggle eyes in place as shown.
Optional: Glue wood disk or other flat object on bottom to prevent rolling.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.