Clay Pot Critter-Ladybug
This adorable clay pot critter comes to life with DecoArt® Patio Paint!
Designed by DecoArt Design Team
- DecoArt® Patio Paint: Geranium Red, Wrought Iron Black
- 3-inch Clay Pot
- 3-inch Clay Saucer
- 15mm Wiggle Eyes
- Foam Sheet: Black
- Chenille Stem: Black
- Tracing and Transfer Paper
- Stylus or Pen
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (ADULT USE ONLY)
- Pom pom (to make black dots)
- #12 Flat Brush
- Water Container
- Palette or Plastic Plates
- Paper Towels
Note: Let paint dry between steps.
Paint pot with Geranium Red and saucer with Wrought Iron Black. Dip a pom pom into Wrought Iron Black to add dots to clay pot.
ADULT: Position and glue saucer to pot as shown.
Trace wing shape onto black foam and cut out.
Shape chenille stem into antennae as shown. ADULT: Position and adhere wings, wiggle eyes and chenille stem in place as shown.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.