Color Splash Misty Blue Necklace
- Ceramic Bead Mix, 14mm – Sapphire (12)
- Round Beads, 10mm – Royal Blue (18)
- Glass Beads Donut, 3x6mm – Crystal and Silver
- Nuggets, Small – Sodalite (51)
- Bali Teardrop Multi-strand Clasp – Silver-plated
- Eye Pins, 2" – Silver (24)
- Beadalon® EZ-Crimp Beads (2)
- Beadalon® 49-strand Wire, 0.46mm (19")
- Jewelry Essentials™ Silk Cording – Blue
- Bead Landing™ Chain Oval Round, Small – Antique Silver (15½")
- Loctite® Glue
- Flush Cutters
- Chain Nose Pliers (2)
Using 2" eye pin, string nugget and form a simple loop.
Repeat 23 times, connecting loops as you go to form a chain. Connect nugget chain to two 3½" lengths of chain. Connect chain to clasp at the 3rd hole.
Tie an overhand knot 5½" down from end of silk cord. String ceramic bead and form a simple overhand knot.
Repeat 11 times.
Using one jump ring from extra chain, attach ring to clasp. String silk through ring and tie an overhand knot.
Repeat on other side. Dab super glue on knot to secure. Let dry and trim ends. Connect to second hole on clasp.
Using 19" of beading wire, string EZ-Crimp bead and crimp. String five royals, *donut, three nuggets, donut, royal*, repeat eight times, four royals, EZ-Crimp bead, and crimp. Using extra jump rings from chain, attach each side of strand to clasp at the first hole.