Confections Serving Tray
These sweet embellishment designs with the look of sugary piped icing and fondant are sure to inspire sweet designs for your invitations, cards and gift packages. Combined with beautiful border punches, they will help you create the perfect project for any occasion.
Designed by Dana DeCarlo, courtesy of EK Success®.
- Jolee’s Boutique® Icing Flourishes – Green
- Jolee’s Boutique® Floral Icing Borders – Green
- K&Company™ Designer Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Sweet Nectar
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- Picture Frame, 8"x10"
- Spray Paint – Primer and Aqua Blue
- Wooden Knobs (4) with One Flat Edge
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Using a low heat glue gun, adhere wooden knobs to four corners of back side of picture frame.
In a well ventilated area, prime and spray paint picture frame. Allow to dry.
Cut pattern paper to fit inside of frame. Assemble frame, adding paper behind glass.
Add borders and flourishes to outside of tray.