Contempo Gerbera Daisy Cubes
A classic yet contemporary black and white color scheme add dramatic punch to the homescape. Bright gerbera daisies add a bold accent.
Designed by Diane Flowers for The Dow Chemical Company
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam, Cubes, 5-inch, 3
- Decorative Papers, 12-inch x 12-inch sheets, Coordinating Patterns, 5
- Orange Silk Gerbera Daisies, 3
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- Craft Knife with Sharp Blade
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Thick, White Craft Glue
For each foam cube, use scissors or paper trimmer to cut six 5-1/8-inch squares from a variety of papers.
Spread thin, even coat of glue onto one side of first foam cube. Place paper square over pasted foam, flush with one side and top edge; smooth paper with fingers.
Use craft knife to trim excess paper at side and bottom edges. Repeat to cover all sides of each foam cube.
Use scissors tip to poke small hole in center top of each cube. Apply hot glue to daisy stems and insert into holes; let dry.