Copic® Butterfly Tote
- Copic® Sketch Markers – R22, R24, RV34 and E37
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamp Set – Mindscapes
- Cardstock – White
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock – Textured Chocolate SEI® Patterned Paper, 12x12 – Chocolat Cherie and Nougat Glitter
- Tsukineko® Memento™ Ink Pad: Rich Cocoa
- Glue Dots® – Craft
- Aleene’s® Paper Glaze
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Iridescent Glitter – Sugar Cube
- Stickers, Mini – Pastel Pearl
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Die-Cut – White Doily
- Hole Punch, ¼"
- Satin Ribbon. ½" – White
- Paper Trimmer with Scoring Blade
Cut 12"x12" SEI® Chocolat Cherie down to 12"x8".
Score at 2", 4", 8" and 10". Turn and score at 1½" from bottom.
Crease all score lines, and cut along lines below 1½" score line, forming flaps.
Adhere flaps to form bottom of tote.
Fold doily over the top of the tote, and punch two holes using ¼" hole punch.
Color ribbon with R22 Copic® Sketch Marker, thread through holes and tie a bow.
Stamp butterfly image on white cardstock and color with Copic® Sketch Markers.
Cut out butterfly, coat with Aleene’s® Paper Glaze and sprinkle with glitter. Set aside to dry.
Once butterfly is dry, attach two pearls as eyes, and attach to tote using craft Glue Dots®.