Copic® Tulip Mother’s Day Card
- Copic® Sketch Markers – R20, R22, R24, YG03, YG63, YG67 and BG10
- Recollections® Clear Stamp Set – Flowers For You
- Cardstock – White
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock – Textured Limeade
- Recollections™ Pattered Paper – Teal Butterflies
- Recollections® Cardstock – Shimmery Blue
- Tsukineko® Memento™ Ink Pad – Tuxedo Black
- Dimensional Foam Tape
- Stickers, Mini – Pastel Pearls
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Border Punch – Eyelet Lace
- Satin Ribbon, ½" – White
- Paper Trimmer
Fold a 5¼"x11" piece of white cardstock in half to form card base.
Punch border along bottom of card using Martha Stewart Crafts™ Eyelet Lace Border Punch.
Adhere 1¾" strip of butterfly paper, 2" strip of Limeade paper, 1¼" white paper and 1" blue paper to card base to create background.
Stamp tulips onto 4¼"x2¼" white cardstock, using Memento® Tuxedo Black ink.
Color tulips using Copic® Sketch Markers. Stamp an extra set of tulips and cut out.
Use dimensional foam tape to adhere cut out tulips on top of flat tulips. Adhere cardstock layers.
Color ½" satin ribbon with R24 Copic® Sketch Marker, and form loops on left side of main panel.
Attach to card front with dimensional foam tape.
Color pearls with R24 Copic® Sketch Marker, and adhere to border along bottom edge of card.