By the Sea Coral Reef Cuff Bracelet
Take a dive into the blue sea to create this glistening coral inspired bracelet. Use your own creativity to decorate the ends of this bracelet with charms or beads.
Designed by Karen Benvenuti for EK Success®
- Jolee’s Jewels™ Bicone (31), 6mm – Padparasche
- Jolee’s Jewels™ Bicone (31), 6mm – Crystal Copper
- Jolee’s Jewels™ Bicone (31), 6mm – Dark Red
- Jolee’s Jewels™ Bicone (31), 6mm – Fucshia
- Jolee’s Jewels™ Assorted Nautical Multi
- Memory Wire (2), 10"
- Eye Pins (16), 2"
- Head Pins (Optional for decorating ends with crystals), 2
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Flush Cutters
Mount 4 bicone crystals of the same color onto an eye pin. Make a small loop like the one on the other side and trim. Repeat this step using the other four colors and continue until all eye pins are finished.
Make a small loop at the end of both memory wires on one side only. Begin adding the finished eye pins to both memory wires. Add two crystals (alternating colors) to each side and continue with all pieces until bracelet is full.
Pull snug and create another small loop at each end of memory wire and trim.
Decorate one or all ends with nautical charms and left over crystals.