Coral Reef & Seaweed
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Green
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Orange
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Red
- Crayola® Model Magic® - Yellow
- Crayola® Markers
- Large Craft Sticks
- Fine Motor
- To make quick and colorful coral, twist and swirl two different colors of Crayola Model Magic® balls. With Crayola Marker barrels, roll out several wide tubes of different lengths. Stick the tubes together in a cluster so that their bases are level.
- For seaweed, twist and swirl colors together. With your fingers spread wide, roll out several long, skinny shapes with thick and thin areas (instead of being all one width). Roll them flat. Use craft sticks to make veins in your seaweed.
- Model Magic® dries to the touch overnight and dries completely in 2 to 3 days.