At Michaels, you'll find associates who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work, people development and arts & crafts. As a world-class retailer, we are always looking for the brightest, most creative and most talented people to join our team. We offer unparalleled career opportunities for our associates, flexible work schedules, comprehensive benefits packages, competitive base pay, vacation and retirement plans. Create your career now!
Where Do You Want to Work?
- Michaels Stores, Inc. is North America's largest specialty retailer of arts, crafts, framing, floral, wall decor, and seasonal merchandise for the hobbyist and do-ityourself home decorator.
- We currently operate a network of seven distribution centers located in California, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington.
- Michaels Stores, Inc. currently owns and operates more than 1,100 Michaels stores and over 125 Aaron Brothers locations, and we're still growing!
- Our Aaron Brothers stores offer a full line of photo frames, ready-made frames, art prints, framed art, and a wide selection of art supplies and custom framing services.
- Michaels produces ten exclusive private brands including Recollections®, Studio Décor™, Bead Landing™, Creatology™, Ashland™, Celebrate It™, ArtMinds™, Artist's Loft®, Craft Smart®, and Loops & Threads™.
- Michaels.... Where Imagination is Celebrated, Inspiration Thrives, Discovery Amazes, Dreams Are Realized, and Creativity Happens!
- Artistree, our wholly-owned manufacturing subsidiary, supplies high quality custom and specialty framing merchandise, including art prints and precut mats to our Michaels and Aaron Brothers stores.
- The average Michaels store now contains 40,000 different products in 18,200 square feet (1,700 m²) of selling space.