Craft Smart® April Showers Frame
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paints – White, Black, Pink Blast, Pool Blue, Apple Tart, Shamrock, Bright Yellow and Neon Pink
- Craft Smart® Satin Varnish
- Wood Oval Frame
- Paintbrushes – ¾" Flat Brush, #8 Flat Brush, and #1 Liner Brush
- Permanent Marker, Ultra Fine Point – Black
- Transfer Paper
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
Paint a base coat on the frame in Pool Blue.
Double load ¾" flat brush with Pool Blue and white and go over base coat letting white show through.
Base coat flower Pink Blast with Neon Pink stippled or sponged on edges.
Transfer pattern. Base coat band Apple Tart with large Pink Blast dots and small white dots.
Base coat striped trim shamrock with Bright Yellow lines.
With black ultra fine tip permanent marker, outline and stitch band and stripes.
With permanent marker, ink words. Dot ends of letters with black.
Seal with Craft Smart® Satin Varnish.
Let dry between steps.