CraftFoam Glue is white and dries clear and tacky. After dry, it grabs fast, is flexible and permanent. It comes in a squeeze bottle with applicator tip and is kid friendly, waterproof and repositionable.
COMMONLY USED SURFACE-TO-SURFACE APPLICATIONS ARE:
- Bonds EVA Foam, Craft Foam, Fun Foam, Foamies, Zippy Foam together
- Bonds EVA Foam, Craft Foam, Fun Foam, Foamies, Zippy Foam to paper
- Bonds EVA Foam, Craft Foam, Fun Foam, Foamies, Zippy Foam to wood
- Bonds EVA Foam, Craft Foam, Fun Foam, Foamies, Zippy Foam to fabric
- Bonds EVA Foam, Craft Foam, Fun Foam, Foamies, Zippy Foam to plastic, metal, ceramic, mat board, cardboard
DIRECTIONS & TIPS FOR USING CRAFTFOAM GLUE:
- Unscrew cap, remove seal and puncture tip.
- Apply bead of glue to one side of item and let dry. Note: Glue is dry when it is clear and very sticky/tacky.
- Join pieces together at this time. DO NOT JOIN pieces together before glue is dry.
SPECIAL TIPS: Keep covered when not in use. Always test on sample first. When bonding non-porous surfaces like craft foam, allow glue to dry before assembling pieces. When bonding porous surfaces together, either wait until glue is dry or assemble when glue is wet.
TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDATIONS/LIMITATIONS: Performs best when applied at room temperature. Store upright in a cool environment. Avoid freezing.
CURE RATE & DRYING TIME: Dries in 10-20 minutes. Assembled pieces bond instantly.
CLEAN UP & REMOVAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Clean wet glue with soap and water.
CAUTION ADVISORIES OR SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS: Flammable, contains acetone. See bottle for more information. Avoid having glue dry on skin.
- Non Toxic
- Kid Friendly
- Dries Clear