Crystal Drop Earrings
- Bead Landing™ Crystal Beads
- Bead Landing™ Spacer Beads – Rhodium
- Bead Landing™ Beading Wire, 26 ga – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Ear Wires – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Round Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Side Cutters
Cut about 2" of beading wire. Insert one teardrop crystal bead, leaving about ½" tail. Wrap the tail of the wire around a few times to secure the bead.
String on the spacer bead. Make a loop above the spacer bead using the round nose pliers and wrap wire around to secure. Cut off any excess wire.
Attach the ear wire to finish the earring.
Repeat steps to complete the earring set.