- Baking Sheet- Clay Dedicated
- Oven (for adult use only)
- Pluffy® Clay - White
- Pluffy® Clay - Brown
- Firefly Plastic Clay Tool Set
- Paper Plate
- Fine Motor
Use the clay knife tool to cut a rough crystal shape from the white clay as shown.
Add a small amount of brown clay at the bottom to represent the bed of rock that the crystal is growing in.
- Add some glitter to the crystal shape. (NOTE: Do this on a paper plate AWAY from your work area. This way, you can fold the paper plate and pour the leftover glitter back into the container and not have to worry about getting glitter all over the rest of your clay).
- ADULT: Bake on oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275º F (130º C) for 15 minutes per ¼-inch (6mm) of thickness. Do not use in microwave or toaster oven. Place baking sheet on the lowest oven rack when baking. Do not exceed the above temperatures or recommended baking time. Baking should be completed by an adult.
Knead clay for 2 minutes before using.
Do not use unbaked clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces.
Good working surfaces include glass or metal, disposable foil or wax paper.
Be sure to clean hands and tools before starting your project. For best results, clean hands in between colors.
Start with lighter colors and work your way down to darker colors, to avoid discoloring the clay.
Wash hands after working with clay.
Adult supervision is required at all times.