- Bead Gallery® 12x25mm Aqua Metal & Glass 2-Hole Panels (A), 6
- Bead Gallery® 6mm Aqua Diamond-Cut AB Cubes (B), 12
- Bead Gallery® 12x25mm Jet Metal & Glass 2-Hole Panels (A), 6
- Bead Gallery® 6mm Banded Onyx Faceted Rounds (B), 12
- Bead Gallery® 12x25mm Ruby Metal & Glass 2-Hole Panels (A), 6
- Bead Gallery® 6x8mm Ruby Shiny Faceted Rondelles (B), 12
- 1mm Stretch Cord, 18-inches per bracelet
- Bead Stoppers, 2
- Beadalon Bead Stringing Glue
Cut two 9-inch pieces of stretch cord and lay out the beads on your beading mat in the order to be strung.
Place a Bead Stopper on the end of one piece of stretch cord and string the stretch cord through 1 B and both bottom loops (lengthwise) of 1 A. Repeat 5 more times.
Repeat step 2 stringing through the top loops of the two-hole panels. (Shown from the reverse side in the photo.)
Connect the corresponding lengths of stretch cord by tying a surgeon's knot and adding a drop of Beadalon bead stringing glue. Let sit overnight to cure and trim the tail ends in the morning.
Refer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.