Cupcakes on the Web
- Wilton Standard Muffin Pan
- Wilton Cookie Sheet
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton Ceramic Pedestal Cake Stand
- Wilton Tip, No. 2, 10 and 18
- Wilton Icing Colors- Lemon Yellow, Leaft Green, Red-Red, Orange, Black and Violet
- Wilton Rolling Pin
- Wilton Halloween Striped Standard Baking Cups
- Wilton 3-Pc. Spider Stackable Cookie Cutter Set
- Wilton Bats and Spiders Icing Decorations
- Wilton Wire Spider Cake Stand
- Wilton Color Flow Mix
- Wilton Primary Colors Fine-Tip FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers
- Wilton 6 in. Cookie Sticks
- Wilton White Candy Melts®**
- Wilton Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Wilton Spatula
- Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Waxed paper
- Styrofoam- 1 in. thick
- black ribbon- 1 in. wide
- curling ribbon- Orange
- Hot glue gun
Two days in advance, bake and cool cookies.
Use tip 2 and full-strength color flow icing to outline web cookie; fill in with thinned down color flow icing; let dry.
One day ahead, use black FoodWriter™ to draw web lines on web cookie.
Use melted candy to attach spider head to body and body to web; let set. Cut cookie stick to 4 ½ in. length and attach to back of web cookie; let dry on waxed paper covered board. Ice spider head smooth and pipe tip 18 spider legs. Pipe tip 2 facial features.Cut 3 in. circle from 1 in. thick Styrofoam; cover with foil. Wrap 1 in. wide black ribbon around edge of circle and secure with hot glue.
Insert cookie into center of foam.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Pipe tip 2 web. Pipe tip 10 ball in center of cupcake and position spider icing decoration.
Position cookie and cupcakes on cake stand. Insert curling ribbons on sides of cupcakes.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.