"Cutest Pumpkin" Paper Crafting Page
Use our Photoreal seasonal prints to bring nature inside your front door. This will add color, brightness, beauty and inspiration to your life!
Designed by Kathy Dobson, courtesy of Die Cuts with a View®!
- Die Cuts with a View® Paper Pads, 12"x12" The Photoreal Seasons Stack™
- Photo of Choice, 4"x6"
- Cardstock, 12"x12": White & Black
- Ribbon, Print and Solid (3), Assorted
- Alphabet Stickers
- Rub On Letters
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Paper Trimmer
Cut a sheet of 12"x12" black cardstock down to 9¾"x12" and another piece down to 5"x7". Cut a sheet of pumpkin print from the paper pad down to 11 5/8"x9 ¼".
Attach a leaf print from the paper pad directly to the top of a piece of a white piece of 12"x12" cardstock. Adhere the black piece of cardstock on top of the leaf print, 1" down from the top. Set aside.
Take a sheet of pumpkin printed paper piece and the 5"x7" piece of black cardstock and adhere this directly to the pumpkin piece, 2¾" from the top, centering between the larger pumpkins on the sides.
Adhere your 4"x6" picture to the center of the black piece attached in Step 3.
Cut one ribbon to 20" and two 14" pieces. Beginning with a solid ribbon, adhere three ribbon pieces just below the picture, attaching them behind the piece of pumpkin paper.
Adhere this section to the center of the black cardstock as shown.
Finish off page by adding words, a bow and any other embellishments as desired.
• Use your paper as an embellishment! Cut out a shape and fold it to give it a life-like quality.
• Use this template to document pictures of other seasons
• Can also be modified to put in a shadow box with memorabilia from that particular year