Día de Los Muertos Groom Costume
- Fascinator/Headband – Top Hat
- Floral Stems – Red and Purple Roses
- Skeleton Parts, Mini (1 Bag)
- Skeleton Parts, Large (1 Bag)
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter Paint – Obsidian
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Start with the "top hat" fascinator/headband as your base.
Using hot glue, place a red and purple rose on either side.
Add five small skull and crossbones around top of hat and small skull inside black and silver rosette.
Add large and small skeleton hands on each side.
Lightly paint highlights throughout with Martha Stewart Crafts™ Obsidian glitter paint.