DIY Bling Toasting Flutes with Tags
- Glass Flutes
- Cardstock (2 colors of choice)
- Letter Stickers (color of choice)
- Cricut® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Tags Cartridge
- Ribbon (color of choice)
- Making Memories® Eyelet Setter
- Eyelets (color of choice)
- Jump Rings (color of choice)
- Needle Nose Pliers
Cut out two desired tags from one color of cardstock using Cricut.
Use stickers to spell out “Bride” and “Groom.”
Cut out two more tags from second color cardstock ½” longer than the tags from Step 1. Mount behind smaller tag with adhesive.
Punch hole in each tag and set eyelets. Follow directions on eyelet setter. Add jump ring.
Thread ribbon through jump ring and tie at the base of each flute. Trim ends.