Dad's Memories Configuration Box
- Tim Holtz® Configuration® Box
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology® Corked Glass Vials
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology Pocket Watch
- Tim Holtz® Ribbon - Ruler
- Tim Holtz® Curio Knobs
- Tim Holtz® Key
- Recollections™ Paper Pad, 12"x12" - Love Letters
- ArtMinds™ Wood Letters - D (2) and A (1)
- K&Company™ Die Cut Cardstock - Eco Modern
- Liquitex® Soft Body Paint - Transparent Burnt Umber
- One Step Crackle
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint - Summer Haze and Summer Linen
- Permanent Tape Runner
- Hot Glue Gun
- Paper Trimmer (or Scissors)
- Paper Towels
Paint the outer box using Summer Linen. Let dry.
Brush on One Step Crackle. Let dry.
Brush on Transparent Burnt Umber and wipe off to achieve desired look.
Paint the front edges of the small boxes.
Cut papers to fit into each box and adhere using the tape runner.
Paint letters using Summer Haze. Let dry.
Antique using Transparent Burnt Umber.
Arrange memorabilia and photos in the boxes and glue them down.
Arrange the boxes as desired.
Hot glue the ribbon around the front.
Add embellishments as desired.
Glue "D-A-D" to the configuration box front.
Add knob to the top and adhere using hot glue.