To create a dimensional look, use the Pop Dots™ to adhere the label to the card.
Designed by the Sizzix Design Team.
- Sizzix® BIGkick
- Sizzix® Sizzlits® Dies - Decorative Label Set #4
- Sizzix® Sizzlits® Decorative Strip Die - Dots & Scallops
- Sizzix® Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folders - Diamond and Tropical Paisley
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - Color of Choice
- Recollections™ Patterned Paper - Mustaches
- Ranger Ink Pad
- Ranger Markers
- Paper Trimmer
- Pop Dots™
Create a card out of white cardstock. Finished size is 5"x7".
Trim patterned paper 3-5/8"x5", to fit on the lower portion of the card, and adhere to the card as shown.
Trim a piece of black cardstock 3-3/8"x5", to fit on the upper portion of the card.
Use an embossing folder to emboss a textured background onto the black cardstock and adhere to the card.
Die-cut a decorative strip out of red cardstock, trim to fit horizontally across the card and adhere to the card along the seam of the embossed cardstock and the patterned paper.
Die-cut the label out of colored cardstock.
Write a title on the label using brush markers.
Use ink to highlight the edges of the label and the card.
Adhere the label to the card using Pop Dots™.