Daddy's Tool Belt
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Slick Black
- Crayola® Fabric Markers
- Aleene's Ok To Wash-It®
- Canvas Adult Apron with Pockets – Natural
- Fine Motor
- Print and cut out pattern.
- Cut apron ties off.
- Cut apron 3 inches above pockets to create tool belt.
- Fold top of belt 1 inch behind, reattach ties, and secure with glue as shown.
- Use pencil to lightly trace tools, measuring tape, and personalized message onto belt. Outline with black dimensional paint. Parents, you may need to help in outlining the measuring tape. Let dry.
- Color and embellish as desired with fabric markers.