Daffodil Anniversary Card
Brushing a bit of talcum powder on a soft brush across paper before embossing will keep stray bits of powder from adhering.
Design courtesy of Kristine Reynolds for Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Stamps - Flourish Anniversary and Botanical Daffodil
- Recollections® Cardstock - white and Pastel Design of Choice
- Recollections® Translucent Paper
- Copic® Markers
- Recollections Brads - Primary
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Watermark Ink
- Tsukineko® Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Detail Midnight Black
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Hole Punch, 1/16"
- Talcum Powder
- Soft Brush
Fold a 10 ½"x 5 ¼" panel of white cardstock in half to form card base.
Adhere a 4 ¼"x 5 ¼" piece of yellow gingham paper to the card centered vertically.
Stamp the Botanical Daffodil image with black ink on a 4 ¼"x3" panel of white cardstock.
Color the image with markers.
Adhere the colored image panel to the card front.
Use a soft brush to apply a bit of talcum powder to the translucent paper.
Stamp Flourish Anniversary on a 1 ½"x5 ¼" piece of translucent paper with VersaMark® ink.
Cover stamped image with Midnight Black embossing powder, tap off excess and return to jar.
Heat image until embossing powder melts.
Attach embossed greeting strip to card with yellow brads using 1/16" hole punch.