Dahlia Wall Art
Bright colors and a big bold flower stamp create this beautifully simple piece of art.
Designed by Tammie Wilson, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Cling Rubber Stamp - Jumbo Dahlia
- Americana® Acrylic Paint - Hauser Light Green, Tangelo Orange, Calypso Blue and Razzle Berry
- DecoArt® Varnish, Matte
- Unfinished Wood Squares (4)
- Paintbrush - 1" Flat Soft Bristle
- Water Basin
- Paper Plates
- Paper Towels
- Make-Up Sponges (4)
- Wet Wipes
- Clear Acrylic Stamping Block
Sand wood squares to smooth any rough areas or edges.
Using a 1" soft bristle brush, paint each wood square with one of the colors listed below, and let dry.
Apply one coat of varnish to all surfaces.
Position stamp on acrylic handle.
Using a make-up sponge, pounce paint onto the Dahlia image and stamp surface using the following color combinations:
- Razzle Berry on Calypso Blue
- Hauser Light Green on Razzle Berry
- Tangelo Orange on Hauser Light Green
- Calypso Blue on Tangelo Orange
Let dry and apply two coats of varnish to finish.