Daisy Flower Canvas Grouping
- Jacquard Textile Paint, White
- Jacquard Textile Paint, Yellow
- Jacquard Textile Paint, Orange
- Jacquard Textile Paint, Ruby Red
- Jacquard Textile Paint, Apple Green
- Jacquard Textile Paint, Sky Blue
- Canvas, 8-inch x 10-inch, 4
- Cardstock for Making Pattern
- Circle Template
- Disposable Palette or Paper Plate For Mixing Paint
For all colors, make the darker of the pastel shades by mixing two parts white with one part color. Paint proportions are approximate so don’t worry about being too exact. For the purple, make the one part color out of half Ruby Red and half Sky Blue.
Divide the canvas vertically. Paint one side in this shade. Repeat with other colors on the other canvases.
To the paint mixture you already have, add another part of White to get an even lighter shade of the same color.
Paint the other half in this color.
Trace the flower pattern onto the cardstock and cut out.
Line up the flower over the line dividing the two halves of the canvas. Trace the flower onto the canvas.
Paint the white of the flower. You may want to give it two coats of paint.
Mix the Apple Green with White in the same manner as before.
Paint the stem and leaves.
With a circle template, bottle cap or anything the right size, make your center circle.
Paint the center with a mixture of the Yellow and White.
When paint is dry you are ready to hang your work.
TipsRefer to photo to complete project.
Follow manufacturer's directions for all products used.