Daisy Table Setting
Simple, fun, colorful! This tablesetting is perfect for Mother’s Day, welcoming Spring or just to add a bit of color and glitz anywhere!
Designed by Allee Marderosian
- Table Runner- Light Blue
- 3 Tin Pots- Turquoise
- Styrofoam ® to Fit in Pots
- Wire Cutters
- 3 T-Shirts- Pink, Turquoise and Lime Green
- Excelsior Chestnut Filler
- Silk Gerbera Daisies: Fuchsia, Turquoise and Lime
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™- Pink Jewel Hologram, Emerald Fine Jewel and Turquoise Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™
- Tulip® Sticky Fabric Stencils™- Boho 4”X8”
- Aleene’s® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™
Prewash table runner to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener. Lay table runner out flat on work surface. Place stencil on table runner where desired. Refer to photo.
Squeeze a puddle of Glitter Bond onto a piece of foil. Dab sponge into glue. Sponge in openings of stencil. Make sure you stay inside stencil with glue.
Sprinkle Pink, Emerald and Turquoise Glitter over Glue. Place a clean piece of foil on top of Glitter and press down with your hand. This will push Glitter into the Glue.
Shake Glitter off onto scrap piece of paper. Remove stencil. Repeat for desired number of flowers.
Cut off bottom half of T-shirt the width of the tins. Wrap around tin and cut to fit. Cut enough to cover all tins. Refer to photo.
Using Tacky Spray, spray around one tin. Immediately wrap piece of shirt around tin. Repeat for all tins.
Follow instructions above to apply Glitter to tins, using stencil and Glitter Bond. Apply on all pots.
Place piece of foam in bottom of each tin. Place Excelsior filler inside tins until it reaches top.
Cut stems of flowers at different lengths, using wire cutters. Push flowers straight into foam.