Day of the Dead Niche
- Wooden Shadow Box - 12x12”
- Folk Art® Acrylic Paint-Pure Black, Aqua, Engine Red, Purple, Ivory White, Kelly Green, and School Bus Yellow
- Modern Romance Floral Accents Flowers
- Martha Stewart Glitter - Yellow Gold, Camelian, Amethyst
- Wooden Heart
- Celebrate It Premade Skeletons
- Aluminum Foil
- Rhinestones - Assorted
- Sharpie Marker - Black
- Paint Brush
- Craft Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Low-Heat Glue Gun
1. Paint inset of shadow box using the photo as your guide—note that it is dark at bottom and goes from black to red to orange/yellow.
2. Paint outer edge of box aqua, let dry.
3. Paint flowers as desired on outer edge. When dry, add rhinestones to centers.
4. Paint banner at top center of box white, outline in black. Add Mi Corazon with black marker.
5. Glue aluminum foil to inside edges of box.
6. Paint heart red and sprinkle with red glitter, let dry. Glue to middle center of box.
7. Paint decorative faces onto skeletons as shown.
8. Glue flowers to bride's hand.
9. Glue skeletons to bottom edge of box.