Deco Chic™ Rectangle Pendant Necklace
Bring back the style of times gone by with this wonderful Art Deco inspired necklace.
Designed by Mary Feliciano
- Deco Chic™ Chain – Antique Silver
- Deco Chic™ Pendant Set – Crystal Pentagon
- Deco Chic™ Charms – Art Deco and Circle Drops
- Bead Landing™ Hematite Findings Mix
- Bead Landing™ Chain – Black
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Flat Nose Pliers
- Bead Landing™ Wire Cutters
Cut three black chains in the following lengths: two at 6" and one at 16½". Cut one silver chain at 4½" in length. Put aside..
Connect the left end of 4½" silver chain to one end of the first 6" black chain by opening and closing chain link ends. Connect the right end of 4½" silver chain to one end of the second 6" black chain. This will now be called “necklace base 1.”
To make the pendant:
- Select the first two art deco charms and place vertically next to each other on the flat surface. The first charm should be on the left side and the second silver charm should be on the right side.
- Select the first crystal pentagon pendant and place it horizontally above the vertical art deco charms. The center loop on the back of the pendant should be at the top.
- Take the second crystal pendant and place horizontally below the vertical art deco charms. The center loop on the back of the pendant should be at the bottom.
- Arrange the components into a rectangle. Connect components where they meet using a small jump ring to secure the rectangular shape.
Locate the center link of "necklace base 1" and connect the pendant from one crystal end on mark with a jump ring. Connect silver circle drop charm on the opposite end of the pendant with a jump ring.
Open a large jump ring and insert the left ends of 16½" black chain and "necklace base 1." Repeat on right ends.
Connect lobster clasp to one end of necklace using a jump ring. Connect larger jump ring on the opposite end of necklace.