Decorate Your Own Pillar Candles
- Red Pillar with Silver Starburst:
- Ashland™ Home Occasions Pillar - Red
- Celebrate It® Ribbon - Red with Silver Dots
- Celebrate It™ Starburst Pick - Silver
- Low Heat Glue Gun & Glue
- Wire Cutters
- Red Pillar with Silver Glitter Paper:
- Celebrate It™ Ribbon - Red with White Christmas Greeting
- Recollections™ Glitter Paper - Silver
- Eyelet Setter
- Eyelets (6) - Silver
- Hole Punch - 1/16"
- Paper Trimmer
- Red Pillar with Gemstone Buttons:
- Blumenthal Lansing® Buttons - Gemstones
- Celebrate it® Ribbon - White with Red Snowflakes
- Sequin Pins
Red Pillar with Silver Starburst
Tie ribbon around candle and tie in a large bow. Trim ends and secure bow with glue.
Cut one of the starbursts from the pick and glue over the ribbon as shown.
Red Pillar with Silver Glitter Paper
Cut glitter paper to 3"x8¼".
Punch holes down ends of cut glitter paper to create holes for lacing as shown.
Add eyelets in holes.
Lace ribbon up through holes and tie a large bow. Trim ends.
Red Pillar with Gemstone Buttons
Wrap pillar with ribbon. Use sequin pins on back to secure.
Add gemstone buttons as ribbon is wrapped in front.
Tie off in back of pillar.