Patriotic Celebration Decorated Bike Basket
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper - Red and White Striped
- Recollections™ Cardstock - Royal Blue
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scoring Board
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape, 1/4"
- Favorite Findings Trendy Buttons Value Pack - Black/White
- Paper Trimmer
- Ashland™ Basket
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, 3/8" - Blue Glitter
- Celebrate It® Sheer Ribbon, 2 1/2" - Flag
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, 7/8" - Star
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Cut two 12"x2" strips of royal blue cardstock and two 12"x1½" strips of striped paper.
Score each strip at ½" intervals using the scoring board.
Attach the two blue strips end to end using the adhesive tape.
Fold the pleats like a fan and attach the ends together using adhesive tape so the strip forms a loop.
Gather the paper loop and press flat, pulling the pleats together.
Cut a circle about 1½" and glue the pleated fan to the circle using hot glue. This will be your 4" base.
Repeat for the striped strips and glue the 3" striped pleated fan on top of the blue pleated fan.
Glue a button to the front. Set aside.
Pull wire on one side of ribbon to create a ruffle.
Hot glue ruffle into place as shown.
Wrap blue glitter ribbon around the top of basket as shown.
Hot glue blue and white ribbon around center of basket.
Hot glue paper fan into center.