Decorated Heart Frame
- Wood Frame
- Creatology™ Pony Beads
- Americana® Acrylic Paint - Baby Pink
- Americana® Acrylic Paint - Primary Red
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Paint Brush
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Remove cardboard backing from frame, set aside.
- Paint frame Pink, let dry.
- Dry brush frame with Red, let dry.
- Cut flowerpot shape from cardboard from the inside of the frame to create flowerpot.
- Wrap yarn around fingers to create flower. Tie center with yarn.
- Trim ends of yard and fluff for flowers.
- Make 4 yarn flowers. Make flowers different sizes.
- Glue pony beads to centers.
- Brush flower pot with glue and wrap yarn around to cover.
- Glue flower pot to frame as shown, glue flowers in place.
- Draw leaves on frame with black marker.