Decorative Damask Round Container
- Simply® Stencils Value Packs, Mediterranean
- Plaid® FolkArt® Acrylic Colors, Forest Moss, Medium Gray, Terra Cotta, Sky Blue
- Plaid® Artists Pigments™, Warm White, Coffee Bean
- Stencil Brush, ¼-inch, ½-inch, 1-inch
- Flat Brush, ½-inch, 1-inch
- Tape, ¾-inch
- Wood Doll Head, 1¼-inch
- Wood Flower Pots, 4 to 1½-inches Tall
- Round Container with Lid, 7x8½-inch Tall
With lid in place, lightly draw a line around container where lid ends.
Measure two 1 ¾-inch borders from bottom of container and from pencil line down. Paint with Warm White.
When dry, tape off center area. Paint area and top of lid Sky Blue.
Using tape width as measurement, tape off stripes around edge of lid and paint alternately Terra Cotta, Forest Moss and Medium Gray.
Paint doll head and wooden flower pots with Medium Gray. Set aside.
Locate stencil image for lid and Sky Blue border area and apply using Terra Cotta and Coffee bean, shading halfway between stencil images as shown. Apply Forest Moss, Medium Gray and Warm White dots using opposite end of large and small stencil or paint brushes.
Stencil 2x12-inch border on Warm White areas using Terra Cotta and Forest Moss, shading colors together as shown.
Glue pots to bottom of container for feet, and doll head to lid.