Decorative Storage Jars
- Inkadinkado® Journal Frames Clear Stamp Set © Brenda Walton
- Inkadinkado® Chelsea Alphabet Clear Stamp Set © Brenda Walton
- Inkadinkado® Buttons Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn® Solvent Ink – Timber Brown
- K&Company® Que Sera Sera Designer Paper Pad
- EK Success® 3D Dots – Adhesive Foam 1/8-inch Squares
- Ribbon. green sheer with white dots (3/8 in x 5 yards)
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Jetmax Plastic Storage Jars
- Heat Tool
- Green pigment ink
- Circle cutter
Note: Steps 1-5 apply to both jars.
Cut a 3/8 inch strip of pink pattern paper. Wrap it around the jar near the bottom, slightly overlapping the ends. Glue the paper in place.
Stamp the frame image with green ink on green pattern paper and cut out the frame. Glue the frame to the jar in a vertical fashion.
Use the alphabet set and timber brown ink to stamp a label on the frame/jar.
Cut a 1 ¼ inch circle from green pattern paper and glue it to the jar lid. Cut a 1 inch circle from pink pattern paper and attach it on top of the green circle using foam adhesive.
Glue a piece of ribbon around the side of the lid. Cut another piece of ribbon, tie a knot in the center, and glue it to the first piece of ribbon.
For the button jar, stamp button images on pink pattern paper with timber brown ink. Add glossy accents to the images and allow them to dry. Cut out the buttons and glue them to the jar.