Deer Head Plaque
- Paint – dark brown, yellow ochre, light brown, red and sage green
- Unfinisged wooden deer head
- Recollections Silver and champagne glitter
- Craft Glue
- Paint Wood grain pattern on face of deer. We didthis by painting uneven stripes using a few different shades of brown. Youcould also find a wood grain pattern of scrapbook paper and cut to fit.
- Paint metal holly leaves with the sage green. Weused a slightly dry brush to let some of the natural rust show through.
- Paint holly berries red
- After paint has dried, cover antlers with aliberal coat of decoupage glue. Sprinkle a generous coat of glitter overdecoupage glue. Tap off excess and let dry.