Design Master® Day of the Dead Mask
- Design Master® Colortool® Spray – Flat White
- Design Master® Dresden Clear Glaze
- Design Master® Glitter Spray – Red
- Paper Maché Skeleton Mask
- Paint Pens – Black, Red and Green
- Sheer Ribbon – Orange (2 Yds.)
- Silk Roses – Red (2)
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Hole Punch
Step 1 Spraying approximately12" from surface, apply two or three coats of Flat White. Let dry between coats.
Step 2 With paint pens, create and paint design around eyes, mouth, nose, cheeks and other areas. Paint leaves at crown. Let dry.
Step 3 Apply two coats of Dresden Clear Glaze over mask. Let dry between coats.
Step 4 With a hole punch, make two holes on either side of mask and thread with ribbon pieces. Knot ribbon streamers partially down ends with alternating half-knots.
Step 5 Spray red roses with Glitter Red. Let dry. Clip base of silk roses tightly to blossom. Glue in place.