Design Memory Craft™ Hello There Card
- Design Memory Craft™ Gelato Colors, 4 Ct. - Red
- Design Memory Craft™ Art GRIP® Color Pencils, 6 Ct. - Red
- Design Memory Craft™ Metallic PITT® Artist Pen - Silver
- Design Memory Craft™ Essential PITT® Artist Pens, 4 Ct. - Black
- Design Memory Craft™ Stamper's Big Brush Pen - Pink Madder
- Recollections™ Value Pack Blank Cards & Envelopes, 5"x6 ½" - Ivory
- Recollections™ Value Pack Cardstock, 8 ½"x11" - White
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper, 12"x12" - Script Cream
- Scotch® Adhesive Dot Roller
- Baby Wipes
Moisten the clear stamp from the Design Memory Craft™ gelato colors red pack with a baby wipe. Step
Rub various shades of Design Memory Craft™ gelato colors on the stamp and stamp on white cardstock. Repeat for as many flowers as you need.
Draw a vase on white cardstock and color it with Design Memory Craft™ Art GRIP® color pencils.
Draw lines separating the colors on the vase with silver Design Memory Craft™ Metallic PITT® artist pen.
Outline vase and details with Design Memory Craft™ Essential PITT® Artist Pen, black superfine nib.
Write 'hello' using Pink Madder Stamper's Big Brush Pen on white cardstock. Using the PITT® Artist Pen black, superfine nib, write the word 'there' below 'hello'. Using the same black pen, outline the word 'hello'.
Cut a 4 ¾"x6 ¼" piece of Recollections™ Script Cream paper. Attach to front of card.
Cut out flowers, vase and sentiment with scissors and attach on the script paper to finish card.