Dimensional Shadow Box Handprints
- Shadow Box, 4-way Adjustable – Black
- Recollections™ Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Bright and Basic
- Recollections™ Open Stock Paper, 12"x12" – Chipboard (3-4)
- Recollections™ Foam Adhesive Circles
- Recollections™ Tape Runner, Permanent
- Mod Podge® Decoupage Glue, Matte
- Paper – White
- Acrylic Paint – Coordinating Color to Match
- Paper Trimmer
- Foam Brush
Adhere a 12"x12" sheet of paper from paper pad to a piece of chipboard using Mod Podge® to create base. Let dry.
Trim complementary paper and a piece of chipboard to 9"x9" and adhere paper to chipboard using Mod Podge®.
Trim a third piece of paper and chipboard to 6"x6" and adhere paper to chipboard using Mod Podge®.
Using foam circles layer the 9" square centered over the 12" square.
Layer the 6" square centered over the 9" square. Set aside.
Paint child’s hand with acrylic paint and stamp onto white paper. Do several until you have one you like. Let dry.
Use Mod Podge® to adhere the hand print to chipboard. Cut out the hand.
Using foam circles, layer the hand print centered over the 6" square.
Insert into shadow box.