Dimensions Pumpkin Cake
Designed by Wilton®
- Wilton Dimensions Multi-Cavity Pumpkin Pan
- Wilton Icing Colors: Orange, Kelly Green
- Wilton Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (19 oz. needed)
- Wilton Ruby Red Pearl Dust
- Wilton Brush Set
- Wilton Roll & Cut Mat
- Wilton Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Wilton 9 in. Rolling Pin
- Wilton 6-Pc. Halloween Mini Cutter Set
- Wilton 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Wilton Pastry Brush
- Buttercream Icing
- Paring Knife
- Apricot Preserves
- Firm Batter Cake Recipe (such as pound cake)
1. Bake and cool cakes.
2. Trim off excess pieces, remove from pan and let cool.
3. Put two halves together using buttercream.
4. Brush cakes with apricot preserves.
5. Tint 16 oz. of fondant orange and 3 oz. green.
6. Roll both 1/8 in. thick and cover cakes each with 4 oz. of orange fondant.
7. Use fondant smoother to make indentations on pumpkins and brush ruby red pearl dust on lines.
8. Cut 3 leaves for each pumpkin and make stems ¾ in. tall and 3/8 in. wide.
9. Use lollipop stick to make indentations around edges of stems.
10. Roll small tendrils, 3/16 in. thick by 2 ½ in. long.
11. Curl one end and attach to cake with damp brush.