- Inkadinkado® Vintage Phone Wood Stamp
- Inkadinkado® Coffee Bean Spray Ink
- Brenda Walton Around the World Specialty Paper Pad
- Brenda Walton Around the World Silhouette & Die Cut Pack
- Brenda Walton Flora & Fauna Stud Metal Art
- Cutterpede Rotary Trimmer
- Honey Bee Scissors
- Herma Dotto Permanent Adhesive
- Inks: Deep brown pigment, black pigment
- Ribbon: Dark olive grosgrain
- Buttons: Assorted
- Decorative corner embellishment
- Purchased Journal
- Craft Adhesive
- Distressing Tool or Emery Board
- Heat Tool
Cut a piece of the patterned paper to fit the journal front.
Stamp and heat set the vintage phone image using a combination of black and deep brown pigment ink.
Distress and edge using the deep brown ink.
Mist panel using Coffee Bean Spray Ink.
Fold one lower corner inward and cover with deep brown and black ink.
Secure to the journal front cover.
Adhere the ribbon to the spine of the journal cover.
Add tags, buttons and embellishments.