Disney Peter Pan Birthday Card
Make this sweet little birthday card and customize it for the child in your life!
Designed by Catherine Matthews-Scanlon courtesy of EK Success.
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success® Disney® Stickers – Peter Pan
- EK Success® Nesting Punch 1¼" Circle, Large
- EK Success® Nesting Punch 1½" Circle, Large Scallop
- EK Success® Edger Punch – Scalloped Scallop
- K&Company™ Specialty Paper Pad – Jubilee
- K&Company™ Alpha Tear Pad – Handmade
- Inkadinkado® Friendly Advice
- Cardstock – White, Brown, Green
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Ink Pad – Basic
- Vintage Book Paper
- Blank Card – White
Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and trim excess. Ink edges with green Martha Stewart Crafts™ Ink Pad.
Trim brown patterned paper to fit on card base and adhere.
Mat sentiment on vintage book paper and again on brown cardstock. Attach to card as shown.
Punch circle from white cardstock and adhere Peter Pan stamp to center. Punch scalloped circle from brown cardstock and mat again.
Tuck circle under the edge of the sentiment, refer to example for placement.
Trim number from Handmade Alpha Tear Pad and adhere Peter Pan sticker to it.
Punch edge of scrap of green patterned paper with the Scalloped Scallop punch, attach to bottom of card and adhere number over, as shown in the example.