Disney Vacation Diary
Take note of all your Disney® vacation memories in this adorable notebook.
Designed by Elizabeth Barboza courtesy of EK Success.
- EK Success® Disney® Stickers – Mickey & Friends
- EK Success® Disney® Stickers – Mickey Alphabet
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Adhesive Foam 1/8" Circles – White
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Edger Punch – Zig Zag Stitch
- EK Success® Zig® Writer – Black
- Cardstock – Black, Yellow, Blue, Red
- Sewing Machine
- Thread – White
- Notebook 5" x 8"
- Mod Podge®
- Foam Brush
Cut blue cardstock to 2"x5". Adhere to bottom edge of yellow base.
Cut red cardstock to 5"x1¾" and fold around the notebook’s spine. Adhere front section to yellow base along top edge.
Cut black cardstock to 5"x¾" and punch one long side with edger punch. Glue to notebook as shown.
Stitch around all four sides, making sure not to catch part of red cardstock that folds over spine. Glue to notebook.
Write part of title using black marker and finish title with letter stickers.
Attach character sticker using foam adhesive. Add Mickey heads as shown.