Dog's Toy Box
- Wooden Crate
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Carrot
- Krylon® Spray Paint – Olive
- Recollections® Cardstock – White and Turquoise
- Liquitex® Gel Medium
- Craft Punches – Assorted Circles
- Cricut® Personal Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Cartridges – Font of Choice
- Sponge Brush
In well ventilated area, spray crate Olive. May need a second coat. Let paint dry between coats. Soft spray to avoid drips.
Paint middle and bottom slats on crate Carrot. May need more than one coat. Let dry between coats.
Punch assorted sized circles from white and turquoise paper.
Cut dog’s name using desired font cartridge. Make sure the size is appropriate to fit crate.
Use gel medium and sponge brush to apply dots and dog’s name onto crate. Let dry.
Apply a coat of gel medium over the front of crate covering all letters and circles. This is act as a sealer.
Fill with dog’s favorite toys!