Dotty Foam Flowers
- Cardboard Paper Towel Tube
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Neon Green
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Foam Shapes - Hearts
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Green
- Foam Shape - Circle
- Fine Motor
- To make the vase, cut the paper towel tube to the desired height for the vase. Cut a piece of foam to completely cover the tube and glue in place. Glue on circles of all sizes.
- To make a flower, glue 5 large heart shapes to a large circle. Glue a small circle to the flower center. Repeat to make three flowers.
- For each flower, fold about 1/3 of a chenille stem down and glue to the back of a flower. Cover and glue with a green circle.
- Glue large green hearts to green chenille stem ends for leaves.
- Twist stems together and place in vase.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should not use scissors without adult supervision.